As the usage of classroom management software increases, so does the functionality it offers and it is not uncommon to see a whole range of additional features included by vendors such as attendance management, online student grading, email distribution, and others.
Our free guide is designed to empower district administrators with the essential knowledge needed to make informed decisions on classroom management technology for schools.
Download now to learn:
- What classroom management is and how administrators and teachers can use it
- Key features to look for when evaluating a classroom management solution
- How to ensure a successful classroom management technology implementation
- 6 classroom management features teachers want
- Frequently asked questions
- Plus much more
Essential reading for:
District leaders, district technology directors, instructional technology directors and coaches, teachers, and anyone with an interest in improving learning outcomes in the digital classroom.